All memberships are from January 1st to December 31st. 2021 memberships expire on December 31, 2021.
2022 memberships are now available online. New membership forms will be available at Del Selin Gunsmith, Kenkraft Sales, Meier’s Building Products and Canadian Tire Pro Shop after November 23, 2021.
A valid 2022 membership will be required to continue to enjoy membership benefits including insurance coverage and access to the range after December 31st.
If you require a 2021 membership (expires December 31, 2021) please contact [email protected]
- Membership in the BC Wildlife Federation, the largest and longest standing conservation group in BC
- $2,000,000 Excess Third Party Liability Insurance including ATV use for hunting or fishing (for more information please see BCWF Membership Info, scroll to the bottom of the page for Frequently Asked Questions)
- Subscription to BC Outdoors Magazine
- Reduced rates at major hotels, and other special pricing discounts
- Extra ATV coverage for pleasure use available at nominal cost
All individuals who use an ATV for hunting or fishing purposes are required to carry a certificate of insurance with them at all times. Members must carry their Vernon Fish and Game Club membership card as well as their current BC Wildlife Federation membership card to provide proof of ATV liability insurance.