Become a Member
All memberships are from January 1st to December 31st.
2022 memberships expire on December 31, 2022.
2023 memberships are now available online.
2023 Membership Fees:
- Single Membership: $90.00
- Senior Membership: (65+ years of age) $75.00
- Junior Membership: (18 years or under) $50.00
- Family Membership: (spouse/children up to 18 years) $110.00
You can purchase a new membership or renew your membership online or in person; in either case your membership card and range key will be mailed to you.
Whether you are purchasing your membership online or in person, please provide your full mailing address. Your membership card and range access information will be mailed to you via Canada Post. It is your responsibility to provide full and correct information so that there are not any delays in due to an invalid address.
Note: Grandparents will need a guest pass to take a grandchild to the range or the grandchild will need a junior membership (18 years or under).
CLICK HERE to purchase your membership (including renewals) online
You can fill out the membership form and take it to one of the locations listed below, or complete your renewal online.
New Membership Applications
- Meier’s Building Products - 8711 Kalamalka Road, Coldstream (250) 545-5405
- Del Selin's Gunsmith - 3-2803 28 Street, Vernon (250) 545-6413
- Kenkraft - 7029 Highway 6, Coldstream (250) 545-5101
- Canadian Tire - 4900 27 St #345, Vernon (250) 549-2131
*the membership form is also available at these locations
- You will receive a key to the range and your membership card in the mail.
- Please read the VFGC Range Regulations
- Membership in the BC Wildlife Federation, the largest and longest standing conservation group in BC
- $2,000,000 Excess Third Party Liability Insurance including ATV use for hunting or fishing (for more information please see BCWF Membership Info, scroll to the bottom of the page for Frequently Asked Questions)
- Subscription to BC Outdoors Magazine
- Reduced rates at major hotels, and other special pricing discounts
- Extra ATV coverage for pleasure use available at nominal cost
All individuals who use an ATV for hunting or fishing purposes are required to carry a certificate of insurance with them at all times. Members must carry their Vernon Fish and Game Club membership card as well as their current BC Wildlife Federation membership card to provide proof of ATV liability insurance.